New Date for Annual Meeting
Rescheduled Winter Meeting
To all: We have rescheduled the Annual Winter Meeting. The new date is Saturday, January 21, at 10 a.m.
Again, it will take place at the Town of Babylon History Museum at Old Town Hall, 47 West Main Street, Babylon Village.
—Jed Meade, 1/13/2017
Annual Winter Meeting—POSTPONED
We apologize for the late call, but due to inclement weather, we're postponing the Winter Meeting that was scheduled for today, January 7, 2017. We’ll be in touch as soon as we reschedule.
—Jed Meade, 1/7/2017
Annual Meeting This Saturday, and More
Membership Letters Are in the Mail
Please be on the lookout for our Membership Letter, which has just been mailed out. It contains news about the BBCA, the issues we’re working on, some policy changes, as well as a request for 2017 dues. As always, you can send in a check or pay here via PayPal.
Annual Meeting This Saturday
And please participate by coming to our Annual Meeting, this coming Saturday, January 7, at 10:00 a.m. at Town of Babylon History Museum at Old Town Hall, 47 West Main Street, Babylon Village.
Parking is available behind the building, on the street or in nearby Village parking lots.
After the meeting you’ll have one last chance to visit the Holiday Train Display on the second floor!
Get Your BBCA Apparel!
Great news! Some awesome BBCA apparel is still in stock! Long- and short-sleeve T-shirts, hoodies, and hats are available in two colors—sizes and quantities are limited.
All proceeds go to the Barrier Beach Civic Association to support various worthy causes, social and holiday events, and much more. All items are currently available for pick-up only at Oak Beach. Order yours now!
—Jed Meade, 1/4/2017
Town of Babylon Recycling Calendar
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FROM THE TOWN OF BABYLON:
- Pick-up of bottles and cans alternates every Wednesday with pick-up of papers, except during holiday weeks when they will be picked up on your regular garbage day (Thursday or Friday).
- E-Waste is no longer picked up curbside. Electronics can be dropped off at the Residential Recycling Facility in West Babylon or returned to place of sale. Arrangements for special pick-up can also be made. Residents should also explore online reimbursement programs for unwanted electronics.
- Natural Christmas Trees will be picked up on the same days as your yard waste.
- To report a concern, dial 311
- To contact a specific Department, call (631) 957-3000
- For questions regarding pickup, please call EnCon at (631) 491-3200.
- Like the Town of Babylon on Facebook for Town news and events